Marina Bay Luxury Resort & Spa
Terms & Conditions
1.Booking PoliciesAll reservations must be guaranteed by a valid credit card, or the reservation will be automatically released. A booking process will be considered valid only if the client is provided by the email (`firstname.lastname@example.org`) with all the data provided by the client for the booking process and the cancellation link provided by Marina Bay Luxury Resort & SPA internal management system.All cancellations and changes done 48 hours before the time of arrival at Marina Bay Luxury Resort & SPA will be done free of charge. If the cancellation of the reservation is requested between 48 to 24 hours prior to the time of the arrival at Marina Bay Luxury Resort & SPA, a charge of 25€ will be cut off the paid amount refunded to the client. A charge of the cost per one day of your reservation will be applied if there will not be any request from the client to cancel the reservation.The total amount paid for the booking at Marina Bay Luxury Resort & SPA will not be refunded only if there is no cancellation request at all.
3. Lost & FoundShould any guests lose personal belongings while staying at the Hotel, if recovered, the item will be recorded as 'found'. Hotel keeps detailed records of all 'found' items, and will make a reasonable effort to contact the guest if an item is left in the hotel's guest room after the guest has checked-out which will be placed in our Lost & Found store/safe box. We will ship items back at the owner's expense upon request. Any items, which are not claimed within ninety (90) days, will be donated to a local charity or discarded.
4. Guest's Valuables / ArticlesThe Hotel’s Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest's valuable/article unless valuable/article are declared upon arrival/check-in and only to be stored or keep in hotel’s safe box, which located either in Manager’s Office or in Account Dept. Office. Guests will be issued with a receipt for any valuables/articles kept with the hotel.
5. Guest's Belongings in rooms Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out or going to bed. The Hotel’s Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest's belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
6. Damage to Hotel PropertyThe guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
7. Luggage Storage & Indemnity FormSubject to availability of the storage space, the guest can store luggage in the luggage room, at the guest's sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause, guest who wish to stored luggage overnight or more than 24 hours are required to submitting complete “luggage indemnity form” together with their belongings. Luggage must not be stored for period of over 100 days.
8. Fire Safety PolicyThe Hotel is fully equipped with smoke detectors, heat detectors and emergency evacuation plan in all rooms, and fire extinguishers, fire hose reels, and floors evacuation plans in all floors.
9. Pet PolicyNo pets are allowed in the hotel premises.
10. Smoking Policy Smoking is prohibited in all the enclosed areas within the hotel without exception. This includes guest rooms, conference and meeting rooms, hallways, elevators, stairs, restrooms, lobby areas and all other enclosed facilities and areas. Smoking only allowed at gazetted smoking area outside the hotel lobby / entrance and at the Balconies for specific guest rooms types attach with Balcony only.
If a smoking violation occurs in a room, the client will be charged a 20.00EUR non-refundable cleaning fee. We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring that our guests and employees are not subject to second hand smoke.
11. DisturbanceThe Hotel’s Management reserves the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or Hotel staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner. It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise.
12. Housekeeping ServiceWe provide housekeeping service everyday between the hours of 10AM to 5:00 PM.
13. Equipment RentalHotel provides umbrellas, iron/iron board, hair dryers and adaptors for a refundable deposit of 20-50EUR.
14. Equipment RentalHotel provides umbrellas, iron/iron board, hair dryers and adaptors for a refundable deposit of 20-50EUR.
15. Management's Rights on Guest's Luggage and Belongings In the case of default in payment of dues by a guest, the hotel shall have the rights on their luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him / her, and are entitled to detain the same and to sell or auction such property at any time without reference to the guest. The net sale proceeds will be appropriate towards the amount due by the guest without prejudice to the hotel's rights to adopt such further recovery proceedings as may be required.
The Hotels also has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so.
16. Relation between Management and GuestNothing herein above shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right to interact in the hotel premises or any part of portion thereof, in favour of any Guest or resident or visitor, and the Management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the hotel premises.
17. Government rules and regulations & application of lawsGuest are requested to observe, abide by confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
18. Photographs & Video'sUsing photographs and video's taken in hotel for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution.